Who´s your dad?
Rebeca SasseDirector and editor Madrid based, Rebeca has directed documentaries such as ‘Yo quería hacer una película sobre el turismo’ (2017), ‘¿Como se llama tu padre?’ (2018) and ‘Yuma’ (2020), a feature length documentary soon to be released. She has worked as a film editor for Pocket Rocket Films and El Bloque TV, and as a filmmaker for Turanga Films, Abismo Films and World Vasectomy Day Org. She has also worked as a film programmer in Cineteca de Madrid and as an art curator at Museo la Neomudejar de Atocha.
Alexandra von SchellingDocumentary filmmaker She graduated from the Escuela Internacional de Cine y Televisión (EICTV). She has directed three documentary shorts: ‘Limitless’ (2016), ‘Who’s Your Dad?’ (2018) & ‘The National Hotel’ (2020). ‘The National Hotel’, about a hotel in Havana built before the revolution, is currently in post-production and will be released in 2020.
– CineVivo! Film Festival 2018 – Audience Award Best Short Documentary
– London Independent Film Awards 2019 – Jury Award Best Short Documentary
– Creation International Film Festival 2018 – Official Selection
– Film Fest 52 2019 – Official Selection
– Shorts On Tap Film Festival 2019 – Official Selection
– Social Political Short Film Festival 2019 – Official Selection
– Findecoin Independent Short Film Festival 2019 – Official Selection
- Original title ¿Cómo se llama tu padre?
- Director Rebeca Sasse, Alexandra von Schelling
- Duration 23
- Production year 2018
- Theme Women
- Aspect 16:9
- Format 4K
- Category Short Film
- Subcategory Documentary
- Nationality Cuba
- Producer Alexandra von Schelling, Rebeca Sasse
- Dialogue language Spanish
- Subtitle language English
- Intérpretes Violena Ampudia, Teresa Yanet, Nuri Duarte, Anel Perdomo Prieto, Betiza Bishmark, Claudia Izquierdo, Daniel O’Donnell